Sunday, November 18, 2012

Promise Keeper

God is Creator. "In the beginning God created..." Genesis 1:1

Sin entered His creation causing created man to be separated from God. "...so The Lord banished man from the Garden of Eden." Genesis 3:23

But God promised a Savior. And brought forth a people through whose line of descendants He would come. All who believe the original promise will be no longer separated from God. To Abraham God said, "I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you. I will make your name great and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you and whoever curses you I will curse; and ALL people's on earth will be blessed through you." Genesis 12:2-3

Jesus is The promised Messiah. "The record of the genealogy of Jesus Christ the son of David, the son of Abraham..." Mathew 1:1

See to it that you do not put aside the words of Jesus who proclaimed, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6

Today, if you hear his voice do not harden your hearts. Respond to God in faith.


No comments: